Followers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

It's the new start of another journey in the year 2013.  We all have so many things we'd like to accomplish.  This year - I'd like to focus on Leah Day's Free Motion Quilting Project among the other quilting projects I have committed myself to.....so let the year begin.  I have ordered my Goddess fabric from Spoonflower.com for Leah's Panel of the Goddess Quilt.  How exciting - Can't wait til it arrives! You can find the Free motion Quilting Project here:  http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com  

Among Leah's quilt project I'd like to also get started on my second of four fairies - Earth Fairy - Here is her photo all stitched out:








Happy New Year to all and may you be blessed with nothing but happiness and good things in life!